“Innovating Tomorrow: Engineering Resources for Today's Challenges and Future Solutions”
You need to partner with a specialized engineering recruitment agency. We have the experience, expertise, and network to find the right engineers for your company, regardless of your industry or location.
We understand that finding the right engineering talent is not easy. The engineering industry is highly competitive, and the best engineers are in high demand. That's why we take a personalized approach to every search. We get to know your company and your needs, and we work with you to create a detailed job description that will attract the best candidates.
We also have a deep understanding of the engineering industry, so we know where to find the best candidates. We have a vast network of contacts, and we use a variety of online and offline resources to find qualified engineers.
We're not just about finding you qualified candidates. We're also about helping you make the best hiring decisions. We'll provide you with detailed profiles of each candidate, and we'll work with you to conduct interviews and make offers.
We're committed to helping you find the right engineering talent for your company. We'll work with you until you're satisfied, and we'll never charge you a fee unless we're successful in placing a candidate.
Our engineers working in the:
- Aerospace Engineering: Proficiency in aerospace engineering principles, including aerodynamics, propulsion, flight mechanics, flight mechanics, Infotainment/In-flight Entertainment, and structures.
- Design and Development: Ability to design and develop aircraft or spacecraft components and systems, including knowledge of CAD tools, structural analysis, and system integration.
- Avionics and Control Systems: Understanding of avionics systems, flight controls, navigation systems, and autopilot systems, along with the ability to integrate and test these systems.
- Aerodynamics and Fluid Mechanics: Expertise in the principles of aerodynamics, fluid dynamics, and computational fluid dynamics (CFD) for aircraft and spacecraft design and analysis.
- Propulsion Systems: Knowledge of aircraft and spacecraft propulsion systems, including gas turbines, rockets, jet engines, and electric propulsion.
- Materials and Structures: Understanding of aerospace materials, such as composites, metals, and alloys, and their application in aircraft and spacecraft structures for strength, weight reduction, and durability.
- Systems Engineering: Ability to apply systems engineering processes and methodologies, including requirements management, system integration, verification and validation, and reliability engineering.
- Flight Testing and Simulation: Experience in flight testing, data analysis, and simulation techniques to evaluate aircraft performance, stability, and control.
- Software and Embedded Systems: Proficiency in software development for aerospace applications, including embedded systems, real-time operating systems, and programming languages such as C, C++, Ada and Rust.
- Regulatory Compliance: Knowledge of aerospace regulations, certifications, and standards, including those set by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), European Union Aviation Safety Agency (EASA), and International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO).
- Safety and Risk Management: Understanding of safety practices, risk assessment, FMEA (Failure mode and effects analysis), hazard analysis, reliability and quality engineering to ensure the safety and reliability of aerospace systems.
- Automotive Systems Engineering: Proficiency in designing and developing automotive systems, including knowledge of vehicle dynamics, powertrain, chassis, and electrical systems.
- Mechanical Engineering: Strong knowledge of mechanical engineering principles, including structural analysis, thermodynamics, fluid dynamics, and materials science.
- Automotive Electronics: Understanding of automotive electrical and electronic systems, including sensors, actuators, control units, and embedded software.
- CAD and CAE Tools: Proficiency in Computer-Aided Design (CAD) tools such as CATIA, SolidWorks, or AutoCAD for modeling and designing automotive components. Knowledge of Computer-Aided Engineering (CAE) tools like ANSYS or SIMULIA for simulation and analysis.
- Vehicle Prototyping and Testing: Experience in prototype development, vehicle testing, and validation processes to ensure compliance with safety and performance standards.
- Powertrain Technology: Expertise in powertrain systems, including internal combustion engines, hybrid systems, electric powertrains, and transmission systems.
- Automotive Safety and Regulations: Familiarity with automotive safety standards and regulations such as ISO 26262, NCAP (New Car Assessment Program), and relevant regional regulations.
- Automotive Embedded Software: Knowledge of automotive software development, including embedded systems, real-time operating systems, and programming languages such as C, C++, and MATLAB/Simulink.
- Vehicle Dynamics and Control: Understanding of vehicle dynamics, control systems, and optimization techniques for enhancing vehicle performance, handling, and safety.
- Autonomous and Connected Vehicles: Knowledge of autonomous driving technologies, advanced driver-assistance systems (ADAS), Telematics, V2X (Vehicle-to-everything) communication, Infotainment and sensor technologies (LiDAR, radar, cameras).
- Quality Management: Familiarity with quality control and quality assurance processes, such as Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, and Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA).
- Telecommunication Network Design: Proficiency in designing telecommunication networks, including knowledge of network topologies, protocols, and architectures.
- Network Protocols and Technologies: Understanding of network protocols such as TCP/IP, Ethernet, MPLS, and VoIP. Familiarity with technologies such as SD-WAN, 5G, LTE, and Wi-Fi.
- Network Planning and Optimization: Ability to plan and optimize telecommunication networks for performance, capacity, and scalability. Knowledge of network simulation tools, traffic engineering, and quality of service (QoS) principles.
- Network Security: Knowledge of telecommunication network security concepts, including firewalls, encryption, intrusion detection and prevention systems (IDS/IPS), and secure communication protocols.
- Wireless Communication Systems: Expertise in wireless communication technologies, including cellular networks (2G, 3G, 4G, 5G), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and satellite communication.
- Fiber Optic Communication: Understanding of fiber optic communication systems, including optical fiber cable deployment, signal modulation, and optical network design.
- Network Management and Monitoring: Proficiency in network management systems (NMS) and network monitoring tools for fault detection, performance monitoring, and network troubleshooting.
- Telecommunication Infrastructure: Knowledge of telecommunication infrastructure components such as routers, switches, servers, access points, and transmission equipment.
- Voice and Data Services: Understanding of voice and data services, including PSTN, SIP, VoIP, Unified Communications (UC), and cloud-based communication services.
- Software-Defined Networking (SDN): Familiarity with SDN principles, network virtualization, and software-defined infrastructure for flexible and programmable network management.
- Biomedical Engineering: Understanding of biomedical engineering principles, including anatomy, physiology, and medical device regulations.
- Medical Device Regulations and Standards: Knowledge of regulatory frameworks such as FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration) regulations, ISO 13485, and IEC 62304 for medical device development and quality management.
- Medical Device Design and Development: Proficiency in designing and developing medical devices, including requirements gathering, concept development, prototyping, and verification/validation.
- Materials Selection and Testing: Familiarity with selecting appropriate materials for medical devices based on biocompatibility, durability, and sterilization requirements. Knowledge of material testing and characterization methods.
- Quality Assurance and Risk Management: Understanding of quality management systems (QMS) specific to medical devices, including risk management processes such as hazard analysis and FMEA (Failure Mode and Effects Analysis).
- Regulatory Compliance: Knowledge of medical device regulatory submissions and compliance, including pre-market approval (PMA), 510(k) clearance, and CE marking.
- Software and Firmware Engineering: Proficiency in software and firmware development for medical devices, including embedded systems, real-time operating systems, and programming languages such as C, C++, and Python.
- Usability Engineering: Experience in applying human factors engineering principles to ensure user-centered design and enhance the usability and safety of medical devices.
- Biomechanics and Biomeasurement: Understanding of biomechanical principles and measurement techniques relevant to medical devices, such as force measurement, motion analysis, and sensor integration.
- Manufacturing Processes: Knowledge of manufacturing processes specific to medical devices, including injection molding, Additive MFG (3D Printing), CNC machining, sterilization methods, and assembly techniques.
- Design Control and Documentation: Proficiency in maintaining design control documentation, including design history files (DHF), technical specifications, risk assessments, and verification/validation protocols.